New Hampshire's Five Season Farm
"Beautiful New Hampshire Strawberries"
Celebrating 30 years of strawberries at rossview farm
Rossview Farm opened for
Strawberry Season on June 1 2022
Strawberry Season is now complete for 2022
but blueberry season is underway!
Please call the farm phone for hours, daily
"To pick strawberries here at Rossview, we ask that you please;
1. See our staff upon arrival.
2. Follow our protocol of washing your hands at our handwash station, and be healthy.
3. Use only berry picking boxes. (no containers from your kitchen)
4. Follow the one way traffic in the field.
5. Do NOT Eat any berries while in the field. (Eating gets saliva on your fingers and back into our crop. Food Safety is the name of the game!)
6. Do not let your minors roam around the berry patch
or step on plants. This is our pride and joy!
7. Leave all of your pets at home (Service dogs are allowed on the premises, but they are not allowed in the designated area of food production, by law).
8. Have a smile and enjoy our hard work!
9. Bring only cash, or a good check.
10. Only bring the number of minors that you can successfully keep a watchful eye on, to ensure our food safety protocol is adhered to."
The 🍓 ripening pattern has settled in
and we have set the hours of operation.
But a couple things first:
📞 ** ALWAYS call the Farm Phone (603) 228-4872
before coming to the Farm to make sure
we didn't have to change the hours.
This is to save yourself a potentially wasted trip.
We welcome Payment in cash or good check
*(ID required) for more than $20
No credit/debit are accepted.
As this is a working farm it is necessary
for you to leave your pets at home.
Thank you for understanding this is critical to our farming.
As my website says, Rossview is your 5-Season Farm.
🍓 🫐 🎃🌲🍁, and 🔥 Firewood too!